Saturday, December 16, 2006

Where angels fear to tread...

Toro waiting outside the sliding door wondering what was going on in the kitchen...

Once inside, he immediately got down to his business...

of snooping...

err..investigating the goings on behind closed doors.

...but not Totoro. Toro was very brave in these uncertain times. He was unafraid to go where I went and scrutinised SB minutely. He followed me about, sniffed at the cage and even sat near the cage looking at SB. SB of course was very quiet when he did this and either looked at him or fell asleep. Toro undeterred by such disinterest on SB's part, decided to investigate what I was doing with SB in the kitchen. At one point, they even met nose to nose without incident. I am very proud of Toro and his kaypo-ness. I think he must be the only one of the amigos who knows what is going on.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it is because he is young? But I am sure he made SB feels better, what with all the hissing and vomitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) can you imagine someone vomits at the sight of you? Must be truly demoralisiing. Toro is quite a nice kitty lah and didn't spit at SB at all until he saw Ms Akira hissing at him. then he also hissed once.

    eh I see you are signing in as yourself directly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, thank god blogger is working again

    ReplyDelete