Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Going to the vet

Hmphf.....6.45 kg from 6.33 kg in one year is not a bad thing....

so Bujang and I thought at the vet. But Dr Su did not think so and refused to be distracted by the fact that he could have been twice his weight but was not :) In a whole year Bujang had gained . 12 kg. Not bad in my books and all the things that I had done for him was worth it. In the first year he went from 3.85 kg to 6.33 and in his 27th month, he went from 6.33 to 6.45 :)

But D Su said with great dtermination and I suspect pity :) , "4 kg is best or 4.5 kg if you don't want him to get diabetes etc etc." So he has 12 months to lose 2 kg. i suspect I should give myself 12 months to lose double that. I was watching Tyra Banks and she had a diet war. A pair of friends etc can enter to work under one fitness guru and then lose their weight. They even had names for themselves. So Bujang and I will be Dynamic Duo or maybe Diet Go-getters or something. Ok. We will have to work on the name and the diet.

Bujang had a slight fever this morning but perked up when I gave him gerbers chicken. After a few spoonfuls, he got up and walked into the living room looking qute well. His fever is not as bad as last years as he only had a slight one this morning and now the fever has passed. Last year he had fever the same night until the next morning.

7 comments:

  1. Aiyo, why does Bujang have the fever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh because he was vaccinated. :) He was very well-behaved, much to the vet's surprise as she knows his reputation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see....poor Bujang, sayang lah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I have been lucky and none of mine suffers from fever after vaccination.

    Did you go to ARC Balestier? Was the waiting long?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to ARC Simei. It was a very short wait as I had made an appointment one week ago. So the appointment was for 1230 and 1235 we were with the vet. But when we came out, there was a long queue so we were lucky to be the first 2 patients :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made an appointment too for CC but Dr Su only managed to attend to us 45 mins after the appt time. Waiting time for medication was 20 min. I saw some there who waited more than 30 min for medication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whah! So long! Maybe its because we are the first patients. Akira's appt is at 4.30 today so I guess I will also have to wait for some time.

    ReplyDelete