Saturday, December 16, 2006

Update on the TC and Wild Bunch

Leave me alone. I don't want to see the new cat. Nonono!

The contact that D has given me SH said that he had spoken and emailed the Property Manager of my TC to ask about the alleged complaints about the cats in my area. He sent me the Manager's reply and it seems that there has been NO complaints about defecation and the TC is NOT sending pest control. I am very relieved as well as angry. Why would anyone want to scare people like that? Why tell them the TC is sending pest control when they are not? What did the cats ever do to these people? Why would the cleaner tell the old aunty's friend that the TC would be sending pest control when they are not?

The only thing the Property Manager said was that there was some concern about a black cat with a short tail that has become a 'nuisance' in the area. I do not know what these alleged 'nuisance' activities are. SB (if indeed it was him) can hardly open car doors like he can my kitchen cabinet doors. I have asked SH about it and will wait for his reply.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    hi san havent check yr blog for awhile. greeat to see the amigos again... wow, have u adopted SB aka Megat now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Megat has Siamese/ Burmese blood in him. I heard they are very agile with their paws.

    Concern? I bet it was THE MAN who complained lah. Chinese thinks black cats are bad luck so maybe that was why he has been trying to get rid of SB....sorry, Megat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyoh. He has also been trying to open my cupboards in the bedroom. And he has tried to rub his scent on everything. Its a wonder Bujang isn't more hissy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyoh, sayang lah, Bujang...I hope it won't be an outright fight. I guess sometimes when you read too many cat self-help books, you get a bit paranoid

    ReplyDelete