Monday, December 11, 2006

Finally SB in close-up

This is SB after I had wiped her face for the camera

I finally rememberd to bring my camera to take pics of the Wild Bunch. SB fits her to a T I think. She looks fiercely menacing with a voice to match but she is really quite a nice kitty and these days she wants me to stay for bit to talk and to give her head rubs. She gives me headbutts which the amigos smell on me of course. I can't think of another name that would fit her better :)

Her sores that have healed somewhat...leaving some scabs merely

Her sores are on her back mostly. They have all healed. She has grown some new fur now. I hope she is well on her way to recovery. She has grown rather fat from chicken and tuna.

The best pic of SB after more thorough cleaning

From this top view, she looks quite presentable and healthy. She looks like one of those cats film makers love to put in scary films except she is a dear ole thing who likes headrubs :) I don't know how old she is. The old aunty and The Man both tell me she is an old cat. The vet would be a better person to ask. SB will be going to the vet at Telok Kurau this Wednesday night. I just hope I would be able to get her into the carrier. M has advised me to bring a towel to wrap her in case she jumps about. I guess I will bring another towel to cover the carrier so she would be caccooned in darkness. I don't know if this is a good idea. I am just working on instinct here :)

3 comments:

  1. Towels are good idea, to get her into the cage without getting your hands shredded, and to cover the cage in a taxi. Taxi drivers don't like flying furs in their cars, even if their cars stink to the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. I think M's idea is good. I suppose its caccoon-time then :)I was just afraid she might be more fearful if she doesn't see what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets see how it goes. Maybe SB had a hard start in life, so making her more fearful and wary.

    ReplyDelete