Sunday, December 03, 2006

Time for a change...of diet...


The amigos and I didn't get to do anything much today as I had to go buy cat food - 2 bags of Nutro Light , cat litter and some canned food for the Wild Bunch. 1 week on holiday and I am already running out of most things. I got the amigos Fussie cat in place of their usual canned food for dinner. It is 98% fat free or so it says on the can although the ingredients list has it at Fat-Min 0.5. Hmm..there is something amiss here. It also meets the AAFCO cat food nuitrition profiles for All Life Stages so I guess it is safe to eat. It is also dolphin-safe. I will have to go to their web site to read up more on what they are all about.

The net weight is 80g. I have yet to consider the implications of this for their diet. I guess I must really weigh the portions for the amigos and not just gauge that Bujang has 2 teaspoons and the rest has 1 teaspoon. There would be some left over which I will give to Little Calico. What kind of measurement is a teaspoon anyway..hahaha.

I read that cats have only 450 taste buds but their taste gets locked very early in their life- at about 6 months. So I guess its my fault that they are all tuna eaters. :) Since they all love their canned treat, I am not about to get them to give it up.

The person at the store asked me if I wanted to adopt a 1.5 month ragdoll kitten. If I had only me to consider I would say YES but of course I would have to consult grandma and the amigos. I imagine Bujang would say MEORROWWW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whah San, you are so careful with their diet!

    Toro has beautiful bedroom eyes.

    ReplyDelete