Sunday, December 03, 2006

I am more interested in health and cleanliness

Let sleeping cats lie...

"I am more interested in health and cleanliness," THE MAN said to me after I told him that it might be a case of mistaken identity when he said he nearly stepped on cat poo when he got out of his car.

THE MAN has emailed me again about cat poo in the carpark. He said it was near his blue GETZ (??) and he nearly stepped on it although he cannot say 100% that it belonged to SB. I told him it was weird that SB does her biz at the grass patch (which he had witnessed) and also in the car park. I can find no good reason for her to do this. When I told him it might be a case of mistaken identity, he was adamant that it might be SB as he had seen her pooing several times.

I also told him that it might be a case of territory and the feaces would act as a warning to all other cats. But if she was neutered as he says she was, why would she do this? Anyway her vet appointment is on the 14th so I can only confirm her status then. Since I have seen the other 3 cats (of the Wild Bunch) poo-ing on the grass, it could not be them. However there is a new cat that I have seen only once- black with untipped ears. Seems he is quite the Romeo (THE MAN tells me this) but he is sure it is not this cat. He is a cab driver and parks his cab in the car park and so I guess he would be able to see the situation at all hours! Of cos he seems to sympathise with all the cats in the estate and when I do chance upon him, he seems quite sincere.

Poor SB's life is still so precarious. Anyway I suspect THE MAN also wants me to cooperate as the TC people and himself had tried to look for her but she is a wily cat and has escaped capture. He had asked me to go to Jurong Fishery to look at the place and to rest my mind but I told him that I was not keen to relocate SB as she might be hurt in such a strange place and there is no feeder that he knows there. I told him maybe if there is no other choice left for SB. Maybe it was unwise of me to have told him this. I was not able to look at the place where the poo was as I was on holiday.

It is a very fragile time for the both of us.

1 comment: