Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Exploration

Hmmm...smells different...

Hmmm...feels different

Bujang: Is he never going to leave?

Friends...

I like this scratch board...can I make it mine?

Ms Akira: I'm gonna feel sick!

Sunday is a good day for everyone, especially so for Megat. He had a longer time to explore the house and everything and everyone in it. Wherever he went, the kitties were never far except for Bujang who was disgusted that Megat came to inspect him. Megat checked every nook and cranny and even used the bin. I am glad the kitties used the bin too as I was worried that they might not like him using their bin. But a clean bin is always welcome :)

My niece came with my sister and so I went out to chat leaving megat with the boys and Ms Akira. He took care of himself quite well and had set up house in the green carrier (where Bujang was) . I think that was why he freaked out so badly when I put him in the cage later. I should have read the situation better I think.

On a better note, Toro has taken a great liking to Megat. I think he sympathises with megat being the underdog :) Ms Akira spat and hissed and actually tried to slap Megat when he got too near her. He ran for cover under the bed. So I went to see if he was alright. Megat came to sniff and to get head rubs. I was surprised to see Toro spreading himself to the max infront of us, effectively barring Ms Akira's way. Of course she could jump up the bed and slap Megat again but she decided to give Toro a wide berth.

Its either Toro just likes Megat or he feels protective towards him. I think in terms of status, Megat's would be lower than Toro's now.

No comments:

Post a Comment