Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hari Raya Haji

Err..guests? Will they leave me alone?

WHAT? More people in my house?

Ho-hum...it's going to be a dull day inside then...

People make me tired. I'll just sleep the day away...zzz

Hari Raya Haji came with the necessary trimmings of guests. The amigos don't like guests all that much except Bujang who can do without them. I thought I would take Toro out along the corridor as I knew later that he would stay in the room as long as there are other people in the house. He just sat along the corridor looking at the plants and dozed a little.

A little later, guests came to the house and Toro scampered inside grandma's room but they went into grandma's room. The poor kitty was trapped and once the door opened , he ran into his orange house where he felt safe from everyone. because he is pretty to look at, he is a great favourite but he has managed to elude everyone all this time.

Bujang took everything in his stride and after he greeted everyone, he went to bed and is still in bed after 4 hours! He was in his snugs, then on my bed, in his snugs and on my bed. I bet he is either bored to tears or making up for lost sleep.

Megat spent his time on top of grandma's cupboard away from the fray and of course his arch enemy Ms Akira just hid herself. :))

All in all life is pretty normal here.

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year to San and the 4 amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bujang was just chalking up his beauty sleep! Maybe he wants to stay up for the countdown tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish you a furry happy, healthy, safe, snuggly, flea-free, Temptations-filled New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys :) We hope your new year was filled with blessings and may next year be better.

    ReplyDelete