Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good Morning


This morning I brought Bujang down to the park but forgot my camera so there are no park pictures. He protested some when I wheeled him towards the lift. As it has been some time that we went down, he might have forgotten the routine. :)

But as soon as we got out, he relaxed and watched the scenery until we came to our usual spot. I am glad to say he came out immediately and took an experimental sniff before he walked onto the grass. This was a good thing as he did not want to go onto the grass the last time I brought him out. He ate some grass, went under the usual ixora bush after sniffing at the flowers and rested to watch the birds. He didn't run after the birds this time but merely watched them with his ears on 360 degree alert.

As we were on our way up the steps, I saw a man with his terrier taking a walk. It quite shocked me that the man did not clear up after his dog had poo'ed on the walkway. He just stood by and then walked away. I was too far to offer the man anything but even if he did not bring anything, there were some newspapers lying about and he could have used one of those sheets to clear up the poo. I think people would blame the innocent cats for this too.

Anyway sorry for the rant in yesterday's last entry about The Man and the cats. I kind of got a little fed up but I am okie this morning and can cope with many more things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment