Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday morning ouside

3 on a mat on Saturday morning

The boys sat with me for a while on my mat while I was reading. Bujang has forgiven me for a bit and sat close to me as he would usually do on days that we sit along the corridor. Toro came to sit with us as he was a trifle nervous of the outside sounds and took comfort in our presence. :)


Are you talking to me?

Bujang was much more interested in grandma's plants as though this was the first time he had ever seen them. Probably it was, as he was always looking straight ahead or worried about what will happen to us when we are outside and has never looked up at the doorway.

Ok I forgive you for now...watch it the next time.

Bujang came to sit with me after inspecting the parameters of our house :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it was because the time between the Texas and Thailand trip is quite short, so Bujang is mightily miffed!! Don't worry, he will forget about it in a few days times. It also means that he loves you very very much lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lah that is true. He has since forgiven me and has come to sit by me last night. he even sat with me on the bed so I guess I should watch out the next time I leave Spore which is in June next year for work. ;)

    ReplyDelete