Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Guardian

First look to the right...

Then to the left to see if everything is as it should be...

Bujang takes his role as our guardian seriously. Last night, he spent a great deal of his time sitting in the middle of the living room and looking at the door with his ears doing the 360%. Toro was keeping him company and Ms Akira was asleep in the basket of the big cat tree. He has also taken to sleeping on the cupboard at night where he could see everyone and everything. Toro used to be very nervous when Bujang did this but now he sleeps soundly. Bujang would only get down to lseep in his snugs in the early morning. :)

I saw THE MAN yesterday when I was completing my rounds. He told me that SB was screaming for many nights when I was not there to feed her. He also said she was screaming at another cat but he decided to leave her alone. Hmm...I would have thought he might help to break up the screaming match. I did not ask what the other cat looked like as I do not want him to talk about relocation again. I cleaned her up again and of course she was very dirty from the grease and dust in the carpark. On a better note, her fur looks better and there are no new sores on her back. I had cleaned up all the bald patches with antiseptic. She was very friendly still which was good as I would have to put her in the carrier on the 13th to be sent to the vet for spaying and ear-tipping. I had thanked THE MAN politely about helping me to look after the cats' welfare and telling me the goings- on in the carpark when it comes to the cat. I think it is to the Wild Bunch's advantage if I know what is going on anyway since the old aunty is nowhere to be seen.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa noble Bijang, watching the house at night while others sleep!

    You are handling THE MAN the right way. Keep it polite and non-confrontational, without revealing too much. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete