Sunday, December 10, 2006

Its cat-ching

Yup. This is so much better.

This is Toro's new TV-watching position. He realises I guess that its so much more comfortable lying on your stomach and not to mention that it is further from the TV. This puts to rest grandma's worries about eye-strain and wearing glasses. :)

Ohoh..where's the man?

Now I think I may have 2 Tv addicts on my hands. Bujang was so taken by The Amazing Race Asia that he decided to watch it. He didn't seem to realise that half of him was over the table! Once Toro did this and fell off, until he found a new position (above).

I may have to send our new 26" TV back as it is chopping off the top of people's heads as well as chopping off the subtitles. The people at the store said they would send a repairman asap or at worst bring back the TV if its faulty. I wonder if the boys will have TV withdrawals. :)

I didn't see Casanova tonight. I did try to look for him but decided not to look far as I have to see if SB was still at the stairs. Since she is going to the vet on Wed, I have to get her used to me touching her. She has very sharp, very white nails for a cat who sits in the carpark. I saw her still eating her bowl of fish and when I came near, she stopped eating and said hello. I gave her the last of the food that was in FB's bowl. Then I took some cat wipes and wiped her down. Her coat was not as greasy as before and as usual she allowed me to wipe her face. I even decided to wipe under her stomach. This means I actually have to turn her about, although I did not lift her up off the floor at all because that would be cutting it a bit fine.

After the wipe down, she insisted on winding around my legs until we went up to the 1st level of the carpark. She did not allow me to leave easily so I had to stand by her and then had to apologise to the carpark users as we were in their way. They did not say anything but just looked at us queerly. Finally SB decided to sit close to my feet. I had to debate whether I should sit until she leaves but as it was getting late, I decided to leave once she quietened down. SB just stayed where she was as she looked at me leaving the carpark. I hope she left soon after.

1 comment: