Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thanks for the presents and card

Our Chrsitmas purresents and card

Close up of the note sent by Robee of Kissed By Angels

Toro being his usual curious self inspecting the goods.

A very stylo-mylo cheery christmas card for the amigos sent by a bloggette :)

Yesterday we received the id-tags and presents from Robee. She said she would send me some collars for the community cats and she did. The collars are very soft and very pretty. They are pretty hardy too. I know as the amigos each have one. However I may not be able to use them as the Wild Bunch are pretty wild and would not stay in one place long enough for me to put these collars on them, nor would the Calico Mom let me touch her. They are too pretty to go to waste so if there is anyone who would like a nice cat collar, email and I will send you one or two or more courtesy of Robee. I have 10 collars FOC. Don't even have to send a self-addressed stamped envelope. :)

I decided to show the amigos the Christmas card but only Toro was interested yesterday as Bujang had fever and Akira was curled up away from Megat.

But thank you all for the gifts.

1 comment: