Monday, July 31, 2006

Ruff 'n' Tumble


I now see Toro's heart-shaped ruff. This contributes to his attractiveness :) I told my mom that I should get the groomer to cut a little closer the next time I send him for grooming. My mother said "NO!" Now I can see why :)

Anyway here he was waiting for me patiently to finish lunch so that he could persuade me to play. I have fallen into my bad habit of allowing him to dictate when playtime is. Hmmm... I should not bend so easily although I must confess he now doesn't expect me to play with him in each and every hour and he meows less. He plays more with Bujang and of course races about around the house chasing shadows. :) Of course I bought him some catnip lightweight toys which he also plays with. So less mewing and more independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment