Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I wonder if its good enough to eat

I have been coming back later than usual these past few days and so Bujang didn't get to go for his walks. I had been taking them out in the corridor instead.

Bujang had been making a lot of noise in the evening, usually about the time he usually gets to go out. Grandma had to open the door so he gets to watch the outside.

So today he was rather cheerful as he got outside and got to rest, sit and take a stroll along the corridor with me. The other cats also got to do some investigations outside for a bit, which is good for everyone.

I notice that both Toro and Akira likes to sniff at the money plants. i wonder why...:)) I hope it has to do with a windfall for the people in the house. :)

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it is not because some tomcats pee on it!! Hoho!

    ReplyDelete