Thursday, July 13, 2006

You mean Outside?






















I hope these pics will not disappear once I log out. Picasa is not behaving very well for me these days.

I took this pic of Toro yesterday but didn't manage to blog at all as I was so tired from work. I fell asleep and was awakened by Bujang's chirping and Toro's siren voice. Anyway I came home at about 5 and decided to allow Bujang out into the corridor. Toro was seated at our very doorstep and he gave me his dagger-look. "Touch the grills and watch it!" But he has pretty blue eyes and I didn't take the warning seriously and neither did Bujang :))

I think Toro knew that once I put Bujang on his lead, he would be the next one out the door. He came out quite willingly, following the drainage as he feels safe there. He is getting used to the red harness and walks quite comfortably. I think he still needs to get used to the 'Outside'. Once he is used to it, he would take to the leash like Bujang. I hope.

I put Toro's old blue leash on Akira and tied her to the grills. But the Little Miss decided she would have none of it and with one swipe of her dainty forelegs, removed the buckled leash off herself. Aiyah! then she sat by the door and watched the goings on. :)

6 comments:

  1. Clever Akira! Locals cats are way smarter than pure breds.

    BTW no pix again woh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Bujang used to do this too with the harness. Once he got so fed up with me for not allowing him to go under the ixora, he simply removed the harness with one swipe of his forelegs. :) Then once he got spooked by a barking pomeranian and did the same thing.I asked the dog's owner to at least take care that his dog that is unleashed does not spook anyone and then bought him the walking jacket. :)
    The pics? yalah. Picasa givin me trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whah, Toro looked like a grey lion

    ReplyDelete
  4. So come to think of it, Bujang knows how to escape from the leash but he just plays along with you when he goes for walks. Clever Bujang. I thought only dogs have this obidience mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yalah. I think he's only playing with me cos he knows if there is no harness and leash = no walks. hahaha. Now of cos cannot escape cos the walking jacket is very secure. :) Then if he doesn't want to do something , he simply sits and folds his legs.

    Yup. I was thinking Toro does rather look like that from all those documentaries I watch at animal Planet. It's all that fur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plus that luxurious ruff and the M on his forehead.

    ReplyDelete