Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Outside


This afternoon Toro and I went for our walk. It's a nice day, not too hot or too noisy. There were only 2 boys playing ball and a few people would walk by. Generally speaking it was a good time to be out. Toro needed some persuading as he heard strange noises of people walking and was not used to them. But finally he got out and of course proceeded to run immediately to the void deck after checking it out first as in the first pic :)

However, I managed to get him to explore other places like grass and the steps where there was some sand and gravel. I htought it would be nice for a cat to get used to the different textures once we were outside. We spent one whole hour and I thought it was time to bring him home as he was a little tired. I think it was a mixture of heat as well as running about. I put him in the carrier although he protested, and put him on the grass for a bit. I thought he might like to smell it and see it in the safety of his carrier. Then I brought him up where he decided to inspect the neighbours plants instead of going straight home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment