Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday walk


Finally I got to bring Bujang out to the park after quite some time. He has been asking to go almost everyday these past few days but it has been either too hot (for me) or too wet (for him). Since the evening was quite cool, I decided to bring him out as soon as I got home. He allowed me to put him in his walking jacket without scratching me or making a fuss. He must miss going out as he would usually give me a nip or two before settling into his carrier.

He walked slowly about as usual, sniffing the scents of strange cats on the ixora and ate a blade of grass or two. He spent the whole time just sitting beside walls watching people pass by. A woman and her baby tried to make conversation with him but he was more interested in walking new paths today, preferring the void deck to the grass. Finally they gave up and walked away. Bujang didn't care and minded his own business and I minded him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment