Sunday, July 23, 2006

More of me to love


Toro decided to hang out with me last night when I was writing on the blog. It was quite funny as he decided to sit at the same time that I was looking at the entry with his pic on it. He gave me the benefit of looking at and capturing his profile to juxtapose with his full face in the entry. He is fast becoming another diva in the amigo house.

He is also the cat who never stops patrolling the grounds- he goes round and round the house chatting to anyone who would listen. I also discovered he is greatly fascinated by my bifold doors and would spend time trying to figure out how they work, just like he is still fascinated by the cat fountain. He keeps trying to upturn it so he could see where the water comes from. I think if Toro was human, he would be a first rate mechanic.

2 comments:

  1. He is handsome, and he knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lah cat_aunty. I suspect this is true :) he keeps giving me his profile when I have the camera.

    ReplyDelete