Monday, July 17, 2006

Tug of War

Came home early so off we went to the park only to meet a whole horde of teenagers playing football. They kicked hard and fast and dangerously. The ball kept coming at us and so I told Bujang that we had to move away so we would not get hurt. Bujang agreed and we left to walk towards the bougainvilla but he decided that he missed his ixora bushes and wanted to go back.

I held on to the leash (it's retractible) and gave him a very short one. He got angry and refused to budge. So here we have Bujang sitting firmly on the ground like a stone statue looking at me. I pertended that I didn't notice and continued with my business of reading in the failing light :) Finally after some tugging on his part and ignoring him on my part, he decided to move some place else, away from the ixora and we both went on our way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment