Thursday, July 27, 2006

Supercat

This is the first pic of Akira's that I have taken in this position. I have always thought she has some special markings but now I know - she is Supercat. I can see the 'S' shape of her markings quite clearly. :) of course she also behaves as though she is Supercat. She has just driven Bujang off a new mattress that we have put out for my niece who is staying the night. Bujang tried to share the space but she snapped at him and he had to move out or else... very chilli padi this one. I am actually in the process of documenting the amigos' special markings just in case something happens to them. Then I can describe their markings clearly and even have pics of these markings. Worse case scenario lah.

6 comments:

  1. *ton ton tonnah!* Akira the SUPER-Cat! Very cool. I like the "S" on her back. Can you get them microchipped in SG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes I plan to get all of them microchipped by National Day :). The vet tells me that it would take a minor operation. I thought it would be just an injection of the chip itself. So that means it would have to be some time when I am able to be home for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it really is a S. I also thought micro-chipping is a minor procedure.....keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to get Akira san a cape. Oooh, I can visualise her wearing the cat mask over her head, like Batman's mask, but no underwear outside please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bujang also a caped crusader. Bujang can be Batcat and Akira Catwoman

    ReplyDelete
  6. So all we need is a batcave. Toro is just a bat..haha..cos he kinda crazy :)

    ReplyDelete