Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday mess


Sunday morning was full of incident. In the morning I decided to clean their litter box in my bathroom. Toro of course decided to investigate and as a result a lot of litter got spilled onto the bathroom floor. Ohoh! Toro took one look at the pile and made a quick exit. Bujang decided to watch the whole episode in the safety of the washbasin :)

Then after I had cleaned up every grain, cleaned the box and fill in the litter, Bujang decided that he had to go. Bujang of course thinks he's an archeologist digging for the lost treasures of the pharoah in the litterbox. Litter came flying out fast and furious. He then buried his own treasures and I had to clean the box all over again and swept up all the litter that landed outside the box.

I decided that I would then change the water spray in my bathroom as it has been leaking gallons of water- the small drips can add up to a formidable amount by the end of the day. I had bought new spray paraphenalia and fixed it. Of course I forgot the washers - the black rubber thingees. And no prizes for guessing what happened after that. Bujang and Toro were very curious about the metal sprays and got sprayed themselves..hahaha. Too bad Toro had just been groomed yesterday. He got wet all over again. Thank goodness only some parts of their bodies got wet and I dried them quite quickly.

Wahhhh...what a start to sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Tsk tsk naughty kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i think I know exactly what people mean when they say 'cats like to help.' :))

    ReplyDelete