Thursday, July 13, 2006

Merlion II


Bujang decided to guard the neighbour's house from intruders. He sat here mimicking the Merlion for about 5 minutes. Thank goodness it was evening and cool. I was also glad the neighbours were not at home then. I wouldn't know what to say to them if they had come home to see my cat lovin their grey mat. It has holes in it and sometimes there would be trapped insects and ants. So Bujang simply loves it.

I met one of the residents who lives on the lower floors. He asked me about Bujang :) and how he was. I reported that Bujang was healthy and of course getting bigger. He asked me why he hasn't seen the both of us at the park lately. Sigh...I guess I have to bring him out to the park more and not settle for the corridor. I know this is the better routine- to go to the park but work keeps me late and I don't like being in the park after 7 pm. There would be no one else and it gets quite lonely.

5 comments:

  1. Bujang is so handsome!
    Purrrrrrrrs
    ~~ Boni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but there is always the park on the weekends. I wish the Mom would've taken me out more when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Boni
    Thank you Boni. I will tell Bujang and maybe that would encourage him to treat the groomers nicely. Oh and of course to allow me to cut his nails. :))

    To Ayla
    You're right of course. The weekends would be a better time except it gets pretty noisy and Bujang would just hide under the ixora :))

    To Jill
    Surte thing. I will go see your blog :)) Thanks for coming to read about my cats :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a while I thought one of the Amigos was vomitting, hence the Merlion......Bujang looked very stern and intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear cat_aunty
    he only pretends for the camera :) He is really a pushover at heart.

    ReplyDelete