Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday bytes


Its Monday and I am already home from work. HURRAH! I wanted to take Bujang out but the day looks dark and dreary. I don't want to have to bundle him into his carrier hastily. It would surely upset him. Bujang dislikes being bundled and that is the sum of it. Bujang and Toro had spent the whole afternoon sleeping beside each other on new bedsheets. Grandma thinks they're great friends but I think they merely tolerate each other for now. Toro copies everything he does and then headlocks him and tries to wrestle him to the ground. This happens almost every other day. Sigh... But then again this may be a good thing as at least they interact with each other :))

The kitty in the pic is Dash. I saw him at the cat boarding facility yesterday. He is very gregarious, curious and outgoing even with his short forelegs. He is also very handome and trim.- a very likeable fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment