Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FatBoy










FatBoy was waiting for me at feeding time. I was glad I didn't have to look for him tonight. He catually came running to meet me and we had to walk to his usual feeding station. He knew his routine with me quite well and led the way :) I felt that it was safer for him if I fed him away from public scrutiny although the public has seen us quite a few times :)

He ate extremely enthusiastically but the Solid Gold (I had one can left) didn't go too well. So I gave him his favourite since I don't think we had the time for good food habits. So he had 1 can and 3 pouches of different types of fish combinations. He ate every morsel and the picture shows his true girth. He spent some time looking into the dark. Maybe he was looking for his usual feeder. I saw her later and she said she had fed him about 2+ as he was following some kids. The kids seemed afraid of his size. I hope they won't hurt him in any way as he is rather friendly and has learnt to beg and follow people for food.

5 comments:

  1. Ai no pix....please upload again, want to see how fat is Fatboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alamak! Its the picasa thingee again :( Thanks for alerting me cat_aunty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are visible now. Can see why he's called Fatboy...flab-a-tum-tum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah aunty P. :) Actually I remember him from 2 years ago. I used to see him as I was just trying to bring Bujang down in his harness. He used to come at us quite deliberately and I had visions of him fighting with Bujang. He is really a nice cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup aunty p. He does look a little like jackie. how is jackie btw?

    ReplyDelete