Thursday, August 10, 2006

Let Me Tell You

Let me tell you somefings...

I have been this house for some time ...7 months at least and I have learnt somefings about these people and cats.

1. The beans are very easy -going.
2. I can get grandma to give me scritches whenever I want
3. I know how to jump on tables and chairs to get the best bream in the morning before B* gets there first
4. I can get san to play wif me by just giving her the little meow and looking into her eyes with my pretty blues...well..almost all the time
5. I can get san to say 'Good boy' when I jump and do turns with Da Bird. Next time, I will get her to me me treaties instead.
6. I learnt that if I pose nicely, I get more scritches and as long as I want them.
7. Hmmm...let me see what else I can get them to do. Oh yeah..I have yet to get Akira to be nice to me..but I am working on that

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! SO HANDSOME! * pinch cheeks* Of course you got the beans around your little paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You if which you know to conquer the humans, you are everything a gatorrista, muhahahá!

    Pursss from Spain =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Yup Anita. He knows exactly how to conquer the humans :))He knows he's very handsome too I think.

    ReplyDelete