Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's too hot

I came home from TM and found Bujang in his windy basket as the day was hot. There was some breeze from the window and he did not come down from his bough to greet me at the door. Toro and akira came out from their hiding places and sniffed at the shopping bags. I gave Akira some tuna treats from friskies. She ate every one. Bujang came from his perch for his share of the treats and ate them greedily as did Toro.

The people at the pet store gave me some cat biscuits for the community cats - Nutro adult and salmon. It was very nice of them to give them to me. they said it is better to give the cats than to throw it away after the expiry date. The food packets have two more weeks to go so I guess the kitties would at least have some nice biscuits which I will mix with their canned food tomorrow.

I wanted to buy frontline for the ShoutAloud - the black cat but I read that I had to spray it all over his body. I don't think this would work as he may bolt and then not eat his food. So I bought another brand that allows me to put it behind his neck when he is eating. I think this is more manageable. I wanted to give them to the old feeder but I think she may be confused about it so I will administer it myself tomorrow.

I also made more pet tags for them and these will be ready in 3 days. The calico still has her pink collar. This I think is the prettiest one, all the way from the UK :)) I will put the old leopard collar for the calico mom but will wait for the new tags to come.

2 comments:

  1. Oh? Frontline has spot on too! I had been using it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I thought I would put the stuff on Screaming Banshee (that is what i have decided to call the black cat ) but had no courage cos he was scareaming and didn't trust me anough to stay still. So I decided better to let him eat in peace as it was drizzling and he may get really hungry later if he didn't eat.

    ReplyDelete