Monday, August 21, 2006

Don't look at me!

This is what Bujang seems to say when I took his pic as he was resting on top of the bookshelf in the computer room. This is probably only his second time sitting here in all his 23 months. I think he has been observing both Akira and Toro sitting on their separate perches when he sits in he computer room with me. At this moment he is sprawled beside my chair as Toro is sleeping on his usual computer perch and Akira had left after giving me two mean scratches. I think something spooked her although I do not know what but some antiseptic cream would remedy the situation. :)

3 comments:

  1. Actually, Bujang looked smug and proud, like he had scaled the Mount Everest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang looks very cute in his portrait! Very nice photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear cat_aunty. It was like a feat cos he has to figure out how to go about it :) Toro is now too fat to be up there. He tried to go up yesteday but changed his mind. I dunno why he is so fat as he eats the same diet as Bujang, unless he eats up Bujang's food too. He would have about 40 g of biscuits and 1 teaspoonful of canned.

    ReplyDelete