Saturday, August 19, 2006

Are you sure it even has legs?


It is not often that Bujang sits on this computer shelf. It actually belongs to Toro but Toro just now was busy in the wash basin trying to dismantle the washroom stopper. Bujang saw the frogs and decided to see if it would taste delicious - like chicken and tuna. I didn't think he would actually bite the paper off but as can be seen from the picture- alas. Now the frog has one leg missing. The paper is in his stomach. Thank goodness paper is biodegradable and it would not harm him so much. On the last picture, Bujang was rather indignant that I had scolded him for dismembering my paper frog. he looked at me with his big round eyes and said
" meowrrrow...are you surrree the frrong had fourrr legssss to begin with?"

"Yes silly boy! I got you on camera biting it off. Don't you look at me like that!"

3 comments:

  1. Aiyah Bujang, you are in big trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Big trouble but he looks at me sweetly as though he is innocent :) I think i have to remove the three-legged frog. It looks too weird on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete