Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thank God for cats


Bujang spent time sitting and then sleeping beside me as I was trying to watch CSI NY. I myself was finding it quite difficult to keep track of the plot as I was very tired from work. I had to do some performance evaluations today and also had to inform someone about a performance that is below par :( It stressed me quite a lot and I'm sure the other person was equally stressed out. So the cats and I spent a quiet day indoors. It's the only thing that made the day today. Btw I also saw the calico mom and her feeder helped me to put the red collar on her. So that also contributed to the good second half :)

2 comments:

  1. Bujang, you are an angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to the help the Mom out too when she's stressed out. Usually I get really nice pets and stritches in the process so we both benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete