Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Screaming Banshee pics at last



Finally I got a few pics of SB. These 2 were the best out of 6. She is not the best looker by any means but she is a really enthusiastic soprano. She eats very slowly and sometimes will not even finish what she has by the time I finished with FatBoy and Calico Mom. so I end up waiting in the carpark just so I can clean up after her. I sometimes give her more than she wants because I am afraid she would be hungry later. The spare food is just leftovers from Calico Mom who is a small eater.

SB is now not so afraid and would actually sidle up to me and hang out grooming herself in my presence. :) Just now I had to stop Little calico from running across the carpark to the void deck because a car was coming. Thank goodness I had a jacket on as it was raining and her claws did not dig so deeply into my arm. After that she was too shocked to eat and so I gave her one teaspoon of canned food before coming back after my route to give her kibble. She sat to chat with me for abit before I had to leave.

2 comments:

  1. screamin banshee looks very fierce... maybe u can catch a video of her screaming, im interested to hear her screams hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the cat moves around too much, it is difficult to take pix, and in the dark too. Now I know why you named her SB. She has that look. But at least she is getting friendlier towards you.

    ReplyDelete