Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hari Raya Decorations for my Litter Box?

Hmmm..I really don't know...it feels like err..plastic. Plastic is like so yesterday...

Grandma decided that we should spruce up the amigos mats for the litter bin with this rose patterened plastic. I usually put their bin on thick rugs so I can clean up the litter from all that tracking more easily. This plastic sheet began life as the washing machine cover but Bujang decided to chew the top off and now it has a new role to play.

Hmm..ok..it feels soft and I like the smell of the patterns...yah ok...do it..

Ms Akira is a very thorough inspector of the house decorations for Hari Raya. She wants to have a say in almost everything. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute grandma! But Bujang likes to chew stuffs huh. Hope the amigos like the spruced up litter bins.

    ReplyDelete