Monday, October 09, 2006

Our package is here!


I sent for another jacket for Akira - a purple one and it came today. The boys were not interested in it as it didn't have bells or feathers. However Ms Akira was very interested as always and so I got her to try her purple jacket. It suited her very well and so now all of them have their own jackets which is better as there is no need to share. As she is also very jittery, I think this would be more secure than her blue harness. I orderd the jacket on the 16th of September and it came in the post today, so that is not bad really. I also ordred a large one for Bujang as I'm sure he would grow much bigger when he's older.

4 comments:

  1. oMG u ordered a large, SHIT come to think of i was contemplating abt teh size. cos maomao seems very big, but then again... then size there wrote for cats up to 7.7kg n maomao 7.6 hmm

    maybe i shld ask them to change size

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the last one that I ordered for Bujang was standard size and he can use it now of course after he went on a diet. But I am sure he would outgrow it soon so I bought the large size just to be safe. Its much more comfotable for him though as I just need to adjust the fastenings a little. He is 6.8 kg but I think now (even after the diet) he would be about 7 kg. I have not weighed him yet though :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is already being despatch will arrive end of this week, tsktsk, if it doesnt fit maomao i duno wat to do with it man...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should be bale to fit maomao..maybe just a little tight around the middle ..hahaha. maybe you can email them to ask. They are very prompt in replying to mail. :)

    ReplyDelete