Saturday, October 14, 2006

Nostalgia II

As I was going through the cupboards in a vain attempt to spring clean before Hari Raya, I found some pics of Bujang when he was little and so I decided to put it up just for fun. It's always good to see your pets from when they're young and see how much they have grown. Of course Bujang went from hardly 250 g to 7 kg!

These series of pictures were taken when he was 6 to 7 weeks old. The first one where he was in the black cage was taken 4 days after I brought him home and it was the day he came home from the vet. She said to get him to eat either iams, nutro, solid gold or science diet as she knew I was going to take care of him. She told him its better to have good nutrition from the very beginning if he was going to be an indoor cat. Bujang has been eating nutro to the total exclusion of any other kibble. He hates the taste of anything else and because he eats nutro, all the other kitties follow suit.

I remembered he spent a good proportion of his younger days sleeping. Have cushion will sleep seems to be his motto then and now. :)

5 comments:

  1. i am also feeding my cats netro..i used to feed them the 'F' and 'w' brand till i realised that these two brands may be too salty for them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:12 PM

    cho cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how handsome Bujang has grown! And he looked like a naughty rascal when he was a kitten. I love kitten photos....*blow nose noisily*

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! sooooooooooooo cute... bujang!!!!!!!! so tiny!! indeed u are v nostalgic today huh... he look so different, very smart n handsome now hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bujang is slightly heavier than my Sugar downstairs. Sugar is 6.7kg and a big cat. When I carry him, he can literally spread across my 'width' with extra length to spare. Is Bujang as long, or just shorter but more round?

    ReplyDelete