Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh I lurve wool...

No! You can't have the clothes. If you dare touch them, I will bite them.

Bujang was wallowing in the clothes that I needed to take with me. Some light woollen things to Texas. I went to the net and it says 12 to 24 degrees. So that is not so cold I guess. Its supposed to be the best season to visit San Antonio, a tourist city where the Alamo is. I wanted to get the clothes to the laundrette tomorrow just in time for the trip. But Bujang had other ideas.

And bite them he did.

I was afraid he would use his claws and unravel all the wool so I didn't pull the sweater away. I just let him hang out on the woollen clothes for a bit until he got distracted.

Bujang scratching an itch

I immediately carried him off my clothes and put them away. Having nothing else to bite, he got fed up and walked out. :))

2 comments:

  1. i jus LOVE BUjang... everytime u blog about him, i will smile n say to Maomao, see bujang so cute!!!!

    sometimes if he was notti, i will say, why cant u be like Bujang so gd boy... haahhaha... bujang so adorable w twinkly eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he wanted to leave his scents on your clothes, so you will remember him when you are in Texas.

    ReplyDelete