Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday Report from Toro TunaBelly

I am glad to report that only 2 furmilies came to visit us this Sunday. They came in the affurternoon to talk to my grandma and to eat cookies. I don't like cookies. I like tuna fish and bream and liver and sometimes chicken. The children did not chase us, which was good as the man with the big voice told them to leave us amigos alone. san was not home so she told me to wrrite about it. Bujang is very lazy and he is sleeping on Miss Akira's cage. So I am on blogging duty.

Today I finally got to jump on top of the bookcase in the computer room but san was tired and she did not have her hp with her to take a pikshur. I am verrry sad about that as I'm sure I look purrty nice jumping up. san says she got my tail. Well that is better than nuffing.

It is already 10 a'clock and I'm surre no one else will come to visit grandma at night so I am saying goodnight on behalf of grandma, san, bujang and ok... also Miss Akira. After all we are all family here :)

5 comments:

  1. Dear Toro, what a good boy you are.

    Bujang must be tired out from being the host with the mostest!

    Too bad San didn't manage to capture your leap. It would have been something to behold. Just be sure not to break anything, or Grandma will be very very angry with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fank you cat_aunty :) I am a very good boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tunabelly

    Have I told you that you look very cute with that fur cut?

    From another silver, fluffy and cute cat, Bon Bon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tunabelly

    Have I told you that you look very cute with that fur cut?

    From another silver, fluffy and cute cat, Bon Bon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear bon bon

    Fanks a lot for the compliments. I am getting my coat cut when san gets back from Texas. I will miss it though :)

    ReplyDelete