Thursday, October 05, 2006

Spammers Ahoy!

I have been named as a prospective spammer this morning 5th Oct and thus I have to save this entry as draft before I am allowed to publish my little cat tales on the web:) It says that I have been identified by Blogger's spam-prevention robots to be a bad guy :) I find it quite amusing(now) that I have been identified as one of the 'bad guys' as I have always been quite a good citizen of the web. :) It would take the Blogger robots one whole day to pronounce me spammer or 'spammed' as the case may be. The only horrible thing is I have to date written some 600 entries and I shudder to think of all that work down the spamming tubes and my poor amigos with me.
I wonder if I can retrieve all my information and migrate to another blog service. I have seen many different types of blogs. I would be sorry to have my cats' history erased though :(
So I guess the amigos and I would just have to find some other way to amuse ourselves. Of cos playing with water in the bath is not environmentally-friendly although it does look pretty inviting.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 AM

    kena this from Blogger before when i republished my blog to display every single (300 plus) entry on a single page, while trying to make a copy of everything as backup.

    ironically was following some instructions in their FAQ! think i replied to their email or something, & weeks later they replied to my 'Non-spam review and verification request' with:

    Hello,

    Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
    patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

    Sincerely,
    Blogger Support


    & all was OK again =) so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? Got such a thing?

    Well, if you do migrate, u must come to my blog to tell me your new blog address, ok? The tales of your amigoes are always filled with happiness and love which makes me feel cheerful reading them. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add: I enjoy seeing the faces of your happy cats too, and their antics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NO!!! I hope things will be OK soon! How can I survive a day without the antics of Bujang Miss Akira and Toro Tunabelly!!!

    ReplyDelete