Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gotcha Day

What will happen to our blog I wonder? Would be we erased and all our history be wiped out? Hmmmm....

Tomorrow will be 6th of October which is Bujang's Gotcha day. I won't be putting him in his jumper :) but have bought him a nice green collar to celebrate the occasion. Since tomorrow is Friday and I may be able to get off work about 2 pm. I think I will bring him out to the park if its not too hot or too hazy.

I have not been blogging for some days as I have been very busy doing work and burning midnight oil. Toro and Bujang have been very good helpers as they would both sit on the bed to wait for me to complete my assignments.

When I am a little more free to blog, I get email from Blogger and have been issued with a note to say that they are investigating my blog as it is suspected that my blog is a spam thingee. Imagine that!

Also now I have a call from someone who says he would like to either sell his persian cats (male and female) or to get them adopted. WOAH! I remembered he told me that his cats have not been eating well and I had given him some advice to get his cats better food and nutrition. Anyway I advised him to go to the cat welfare site and possibly put his cats up for adoption if he felt he cannot take care of them.

I understand you can sell a cat for XX amount of money but I wonder how much you would sell your pet for, persian or not? Hmmm....

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    yo.. hv been a great fan of ur blog, ur daily happening.. Hope e spam thingy is a mistake and be resolved soon! Cheerio : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea the spam thingy mus be a mistake la... wat spam!!!
    wats a gotcha day for bujang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Bujang!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :)

    Gotcha Day is the day I had rescued Bujang and brought him home. The Day I got (gotcha) him. He was as big as my palm but now of cos he is like Godzilla..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ahha, Happy Gotcha Day, Bujang dear! u mus feel very lucky to hv San!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww those were the days. I always get misty eyed when I recalled how tiny Spencer was, fitting into my palm. Of course, now.....hohoho

    ReplyDelete