Monday, October 23, 2006

Eve of Hari Raya

Oooohhh...what's this? Cookies, tarts..do I smell chocolate?

There was more cleaning to be done this afternoon. I bought a new rug for the room as _someone_ threw up on the new rug last night. I have not yet isolated the suspect but Ms Akira was the favourite to win. She has a very delicate stomach.

Toro came out of the room and immediately inspected a parcel I got from someone in the office. It was full of Hari Raya goodies and Toro had a field day inspecting each and every package. He just loves surprises.

Hmm..this looks like the one we had yesterday. It just smells different. It feels nice..hmm

More shopping and nothing for me. Hmpf!

Rest and relax, away from the noise and hustle.

Bujang took refuge in the carrier that I had put outside the bedroom. I had to lock the amigos out, especially Bujang as he was trying to help me vacuum the room and I had run out of bream and liver treats :) He rested in this safe cocoon quite comfortably and slept the afternoon away while I clean up their stuff. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bujang, not helping out in the house inspection today? lazy n hidding in the coccoon huh!

    Happy Hari Raya!! to Amigoes n San!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Must be all the hustle and bustle yesterday that had upset Miss Akira so. She is very delicate! Toro is being kay poh as usual! And I see that Bujang is still trying to make himself useful. Haha.

    ReplyDelete