Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Welcoming Hari Raya


The boys decided to welcome the morning immediately when I opened the windows to cool the house. Bujang hopped onto the cat tree immediately to survey the morning and greet the new day. I had to carry Toro and put him on the cat tree as he could not jump on it. Cat-aunty and I have this theory that it is a persian thing not to be able to climb and jump onto high places without help :) Ms Akira was not interested to climb as she was just lazing around sniffing at cookies..

4 comments:

  1. Miss Akira, you want a cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tunabelly's fur has grown a little. I actually prefer him with short hair. He looks younger and fresher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tunabelly's fur has grown a little. I actually prefer him with short hair. He looks younger and fresher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Akira just loves the smell of cookies on the table. She actually tried to lick one - yechh. Thanks goodness I rescued the cookie. :)

    Tunabelly's fur is getting curly and long. I am still trying to convince grandma that it is to his advantage to get the fur trimmed. :)) I think we will go to the groomers next month to trim his fur anyway.

    ReplyDelete