Saturday, October 07, 2006

Celebratory Dinner

Ohh..stinking goodness plus treats..yummy

I decided that the amigos should have something special in their dinner bowls to celebrate the day and so had put some treats in all the bowls. Bujang had more of course because it was his Gotcha Day. Ms Akira's day is in July and Toro in May (I think) I have to read the blogs to see on what day Toro came to live with us exactly. But it seems to me Toro had been with us forever, like the rest of the kitties but I know I adopted him early this year and we had such a time trying to encourage him to go to the litter-bin. Of course Bujang taught him his toilet etiquette better than I did. Now Toro is very good at doing his toilette and sometimes takes care of the other kitties' messes too.

Ohhh...more treats

Ohhh..yes more treats please

Ohh... can we have more treats just because we like them?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Bujang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, san... their bowls so nice!!!... yummy yummy for the cats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks kimo and sabi. :) It was quite relaxing for us and we enjoyed the day tremendously.

    ReplyDelete