Saturday, October 07, 2006

Whee! Gotcha Day outside

I told Bujang that even though it was his Gotcha day (the day I rescued him and brought him home), I can't bring him out to the park as I had wanted to as the day was hazy and hot. I knew he would not want to get out of his carrier when he smells the burnt-scented air. I had many experiences of this kind with him before and so I am a much wiser person now. :))

So I put him in his walking jacket but he still seemed reluctant to get outside. Maybe he didn't want a lungful of haze :))

He finally relented but spent quite a long time grooming himself and cleaning his already-long-nails. Maybe this is a sign that I should be careful what I make him do on his Gotcha day... have nails will hurt.

Toro was not much bothered by the smell of burning in the air and decided to display his joy at being out with a good swish of his tail :) He is always ready to play and explore.

Oh...isn't my tail quite glorious?

Ms Akira decided to celebrate Bujang's Gotcha day by exploring the plants and getting out of her scaredy-cat skin. She had quite a nice time exploring as the day was quiet and we were all quite relaxed.

Ms Akira exploring the exact same spot Bujang was exploring some days ago. I can see only peeling paint but cat_aunty said probably a cat sees more than I would. I guess she is right as Akira, Bujang and even Toro showed a great deal of interest in this spot.




3 comments:

  1. San, i jus place an order for a cat walking jacket like Bujang's one for Maomao, RED one hee...

    Hope he will like it too, duno how long such things take to send..cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang has the CUTEST toes!

    And yes, Toro's tail is indeed a sight to behold.

    Glad that everyone had a good day, even Miss Akira.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear wei
    I am glad you decided to get the walking jacket. Its much more secure and there is no way maomao can wiggle out of it ;) They put mine in the letter box so you have to check it. Mine came in about 1 month or was it 3 weeks?

    ReplyDelete