Sunday, June 11, 2006

A walk on a Sunday Evening

This Sunday evening Ms Akira decided to grace us with her petitie presence. She decided to take a short walk down the strip without her harness. Since it was a rather quiet evening and Toro was in the house, I decided I would allow her her short walk. Bujang was much too involved with an ant to notice Her Highness walking. :)

But I was not too uncomfortable with the idea of her going about unharnessed as she was right in front of the house and I trust that if she hears anything loud, she would scoot inside the house. But she was allowed only 5 minutes to explore the strip before I bundled her inside as she is of a very nervous disposition and I do not really know how she would react to sudden noises especially when children are apt to run along the corridors with their loud stompings and equally frightening shrieks. :))
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment