Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Pet Stroller



This is what my cat stroller looks like :) I had ordered it online and it took 3 weeks to get to me. It is easily assembled - no fuss, no muss. I bought this one as I thought I could take both Akira and Bujang on a stroll together.

Bujang took it in his stride as he is used to walking and meeting strangers. He sat quietly and looked at passing scenery calmly. he enjoyed himself tremedously as it sits low and he has a mesh that he could look out of. Also when he did not like someone or something he could just hide under the covered part.

Akira shivered and complained her way throughout the whole experience. She hid behind Bujang and refused to come out from beneath the covers. :) I tried putting Toro in this to take him for a walk but he was so panicky it was pitiful. he tried to claw his way out of the green netting. :(
So finally I decided to let Toro use it to sleep in at night. He likes sleeping on the netting and usually no one disturbs him when he is in this carrier :)

7 comments:

  1. Great - Great! - cat pix!! (although I couldn't see the picture of the stroller, I'm sure it's wonderful too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Patience. Thanks :) I keep having to re-upload pix all the time. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh then why didn't you use this when you take Bujang for walks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I am afraid someone would make off with it while I take Bujang out of it on his leash :)) I usally park the stroller near the void deck where I can see it. But sometimes its impossible to keep an eye on it when Bujang walks away from the stroller to smell the flowers or try to catch lizards .

    or worse, some tom cat pees on it! Aiyohhh! Once i caught the cats sniffing at the stroller. thank goodness he didn't pee on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *scratch head* so now this becomes a bed on wheels for Toro lah?

    It is a good stroller, hope you have more chances to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:35 AM

    Ooh! just wondering if you know where I can order such a thing! Any recommendations for where I can get a cat tree and nice toys for cats?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear anonymous

    I got my stroller online from http://www.vir-chew-all.com/_kwpetstroller.shtml
    They're nice and punctual. They even sent me the stroller via a route that would not incur me exorbitant costs. Minimal costs for transportataion but you have to write to them. I read in the site that it would take about 3 months and told them that it was too long. They were quite surprised themselves and so had arranged for a shorter time :))

    I saw a few cat strollers at the pet shop at Great World in River valley. the store is on the same floor as the cinema. But the strollers are smaller. they also have detachable carriers, which is important.

    I got my nice cat gym at Sengkang Compass Point basement courtesy of kuro.shiro.neko. They also have cat trees. You can get pretty nice toys at Pet Lovers East point. they also have nice cat trees :))
    I hope this helps you.

    Dear cat-aunty
    I tried to offer Toro a bed on wheels but he didn't takeit too well. :) now he sleeps in the stroller and I use the base for Bujang's carrier for walks. I had been toying with the idea of bringing Bujang in it and just stroll around the estate though :))

    ReplyDelete