Thursday, June 01, 2006

Weighty Issues

The amigo diet has affected the amigos in several ways. Bujang has lost some weight , making him 6 kg from 6.5 and I can discern a tiny curve which I take (optimistically) to be the re-apperance albeit slowly of his waistline. However, Toro is the expanding cat ! He eats the food first and in the morning makes a lot of noise bceause he's hungry. Sighh...Akira has lost some eight for her small frame and no longer sits like a squat pear - not much lah.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm Toro will grow up to be Toro the Magnificient. Can tell he will be a huge cat in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they all seem to grow to be big cats when they are with me..haha. he is already so big from the first time I had him. M from PL who helped me with the adoption was very surprised at how big he has grown :)) Toro the Magnificent sounds quite grand to suit the grandness of his size..hahaha

    ReplyDelete