Friday, June 09, 2006

Ohhpleaseleavemealone

I think san is really off her rocker furr sure. Last night she tried to do effurrything right but all went wrong. You can see ffrom my eyes how tired I am this morning :(

san tried to get Akira to sleep in our room last night but she made lotsa noise- meow..meow..meow... san thought that Toro-tuna-belly was making noise so she scolded him. ..heehee. But tuna belly was asleep by herr side. I was watching from as furr away as possible cos it was sooo noisy, I can't sleep.

Then san just put her pillow on her head. I think it was to shut up Akira. After 10 minutes of meow-meow, Akira was quiet and I can hear them all breathing so I went to bed myself since there was nuffing else good to watch.

This morning I am going to the groomers but it is raining. Maybe san would not bring me there. I will say my furry best prayer to Bastet. I know about her cos san also reads herr books aloud to me in bed at night. "You need to be ejukated." I think that means to be able to listen well. :)

Ohoh! san is bringing out the carrier. Gotta go. Ciaoo!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Bujang, you are a very wise kitty. What was wrong with Akira? Was she sleeping at other places all the while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akira always sleeps outside by herself in her sleeping cage. She is furry noisy and likes to chat always. I tell her to pleaseleavemealone but she hears nuffing.san thinks it is time she sleeps wif us but I don't tink its going to be working.When she sleeps outside , she is quiet and wakes gramma at 5.30 in the morning cos she starts to be noisy again. Akira tinks effurrything is hers. san tells me the word is 'revolve'... excuse me cat_aunty, I have to remember the new word now ....r..e..v..o..l..v..e..hmmmm

    Bujang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see. Give Akira some time, she will get used to sleeping with you boys in the same room.

    ReplyDelete