Friday, June 16, 2006

I am not just a purrty face- Bujang


Yupzz. I am not just a furry purrty face. I am a substantial kat. I noes san is feeding the downstairs kitties a lot of kat food. I think it is good to help san wif the purrty kitties downstairs. So I thinks I will make these cards furr san but I have to tink...err..think about it morrre. Maybe next year so I have put the date 2007. I would be 2 years old then and much wiser. I have designed the purrty cards myself and asked Toro- Tuna- Belly to help me. He noes he had better help me or else san would have no money to buy us purrty stuff in the puter and no more food. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bujang, those cards are great! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanks cat_aunty. I am glad you liked them. Since I am a big purrty boy, I thought I would help san. Then she will have more time to take me to the park and Tuna belly to the corridor walkies.

    ReplyDelete