Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What's with these guys?

Toro was possibly wondering what was going on with me and the two rascals. He prefers the open spaces of the centre of the living room at night whilst the other two prefer roosts.

Possibly its just a matter of personal space. I must be careful not to interpret anything in this alhtough he looks a little lonely. But no matter what I do to encourage him to sit closer to the others, he woud still go back to sitting here. So I will leave him to his business, which is the wisest choice :))
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. oh. Don't worry lah, some cats are a bit stand-offish, when they choose. Like Spencer, she is not a lap cat at all, and she doesn't sleep snuggle up with anybody. Cooler that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right lah. Bujang is a a little stand offish and refuses to sit with anyone. I was told that it might take up to a year for cats to become friends. Maybe its because it took Akira and Bujang about 6 months :) I quite anal about these things ..hahaha

    ReplyDelete