Thursday, June 08, 2006

Eh? Since when my tail is THAT long eh?

I got the pair of shoes with the custom-made design today. Horrors! THAT is not my cat! But on closer inspection, it does look like Bujang somewhat (if I ignore the glaring very long tail) The black parts on his body look alike and the zorro mask-like face is certainly there. There is no black dot under his chin..hmmm. But it looks like a really nice cheery tuxedo, so I paid my money and left. In the 1st picture, you can see a small part of toe belonging to the very KPO totoro. :) He was the first to inspect the shoes. I also like the goggles on the goldfish. So all in all, it's quite a whimsical picture and very cheerful. I am quite satisfied with the buy. As long as Bujang doesn't protest, it should be okie. :)
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think they're divine! I was going to mention that they have Bujang's little black nose but you being a clever Momma already saw that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was a reasonable copy of Bujang, for a first-timer. Quite cute, actually looks like Batman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear twinkle-toes
    Thank you for telling mommy that. She wore her shoes today and they're not bad. I told her no need to worry about other things as long as my nose is there :)
    Bujang

    Dear cat_aunty
    Yup. It seems that this is a new enterprise for the artist. When I went to pick up the shoes, he was discussing new designs for tshirts. I didn't tell him about the mistake cos he is a young entrepreuner and was very pleased with the shoes :))

    ReplyDelete