Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lessons in walking your cat




One of the lessons in cat walking is not so much you walking your cat but your cat walking you. There is no way you can make him walk faster, slower, turn right or left unless THAT is what he wants to do. You can encourage him by tugging gently at his leash in the direction that you want. But if your cat is Bujang, he would bat at the leash and bite it, as though saying "There is NO way I am doing that." And THAT is truly the last word. :)) But if your cat enjoys the walk, then even THAT is quite okie :) .... unless he spends all the time sitting and watching kids play football. :))

5 comments:

  1. Sigh, I wish I can walk Spencer or Mera too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone had written in my blog that she trained her cat at 2 years old. :) maybe there is still hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going for walk! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Princessmia

    I am glad you also loved going for walks like my cat Bujang. He likes ixora and lizards. Once he had a gigantic fight with a chameleon but I am glad the chameleon escaped unharmed :)It bit Bujang on one of his toes and the fight ended there :)But I think Bujang loves sitting on the grass most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mera and Spencer already 6 years old leh

    ReplyDelete